After conquering the java WiFi worlds of London, New York, and San Francisco, the “Best Coffee” iPhone-Android application is now available. The software is the work of brothers Derek and Mark Lamberton.
LA's Best Coffee application helps you find over 50 of the best independent cafes and carts serving artisan roasted coffee in Los Angeles. The application includes details of the machinery and beans each cafe uses along with information about the roasters.
The Application Includes:
- Over 50 cafes and carts where you can find the most talented baristas serving specialty coffee and artisan roasters, including Klatch.
- Cafes: Detailed information about the beans and machinery each cafe uses, plus contact details, photos and reviews.
- Map: Geolocation to help you find the nearest independent cafes, carts and roasteries.
- Ratings: Ability to rate your favorite cafes and to see how they are rated by other coffee drinkers.
- Roasteries: Information about the roasteries supplying LA's best cafes, including links to buy beans for domestic use.
- Share: Ability to share details with friends via Facebook and Twitter.
LA's Best Coffee is available to download for iPhone, iPad and Android.
TAGS: LA'S BEST COFFEE, GPS FOR JAVA LOVERS, COFFEE PHONE APPLICATION, BLUE CROW MEDIA