Over the years, we have experimented with many different methods for brewing single cups of coffee, and the Hario Coffee Dripper produces amazing results. The angle of the cone, the large hole at the bottom, and the ribbing on the side walls all help to ensure a good extraction. This size works best for 10 to 16 ounces of brewed coffee.
Hario Coffee Dripper, #2 size, made of a clear glass cone with inner spiral, with colored plastic base and handle. The glass costs a bit more than the plastic model, but is well worth it - the feel & quality of the glass dripper cone is superior. Comes in white, pink and brown -- you choose the color!
This is some of the highest quality glass being manufactured. The word Hario means 'King of Glass' in Japanese.
- Designed for manual, pour-over style coffee brewing.
- Brews one to three cups at a time.
- Works best with V60 size 02 paper or cloth filters.
- Pour-over brewing method allows for brewing coffee directly into the cup or server.
- Cone shape with a hole on the bottom.
- Curved ridges on the inside of the cone aid in the control of water flow as it interacts with coffee grounds.
- Very hands-on brewing, allowing you, the user, to control brewing time and temperature.
- Glass body is durable and helps prevent heat loss during the brewing cycle.
- Hario V60 Glass Brewer also available in black and white.
So if you'd like to take your manual brewing skills to the next level, the Hario Coffee Dripper is an awesome companion to get you brewing "klatchtastic" coffees in no time.